Built with image quality and reliability in mind, Epson projectors enhance communication and inspire collaboration, while offering a low cost of ownership. From long-throw projectors designed for traditional educational settings to ultra-short-throw and all-in-one solutions built for progressive classrooms, Epson has the model made for you.
Epson Projectors – Classroom, Work, or Home
This high-performance, network-ready projectors with interactive pens integrate interactive functionality into one machine without the constraints or expense of an interactive whiteboard. Annotate from any source — directly on projected images sent over the network or on content from DVD/Blu-ray® players and document cameras — without the use of a computer. Plus, with dual pen support, two users can write simultaneously, making it easier than ever to actively engage your students in the curriculum. Setup is easy with auto calibration and no PC driver to install. The impressive ultra-short-throw projection of
BrightLink projectors mean you can project large, interactive, WXGA images up to 100″ without shadow interference. Add versatile wall or table mounting options, HDMI connectivity, a built-in 16 W speaker and convenient microphone jack, and these fully loaded BrightLink projectors open the world to interactivity 3.0.
Epson Brightlink Highlights
Epson Brightlink projectors are often the preferred choice of most schools. Some of the highlights are:
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness.
- Touch-based interactivity — enables as many as six students to touch, draw, select and interact using intuitive and familiar gestures
- PC-free interactivity — display and write on content from your iPad®/iPod®/iPhone®, AndroidTM device, document camera, DVD player, or no source at all
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Epson network Moderator software and the Epson iProjectionTM App
- Wireless interactivity — use EasyMP® software with a networked BrightLink projector to share and interact with content from your laptop as you move freely about the classroom
- Compatible with top interactive software — maximize your investment by utilizing familiar teaching applications such as Promethean ActivInspire® and SMART NotebookTM (sold separately)
- Wall mount included — get a 100″ image from as little as 12″ away; significantly reduces shadow interference and glare
- Long-life, low-cost lamp — lasts up to 6,000 hours in ECO Mode
- 2x HDMI — supports multiple high-definition AV devices, with MHL support